Friday 13 May 2016

FIFTH HARMONY JUST GOT COMPETITION!!

MUSIC REVIEW: Little Mix Ft Sean Paul- Hair.
Well, we love Fifth harmony, I am a Harmonizer myself, but with this new video,competition is on the way. This former X-Factor participants, have released a new song which already has 34Million views on YouTube. The artistes have also made their hit song Black magic which was performed at the BRIT AWARDS 2016 along side the likes of Adele,Rihanna and Drake. The hook is pretty classy here are the lyrics;
 " Gotta get him out my hair [4x] 'Cause he was just a dick and I knew it Got me going mad sitting in this chair Like I don't care Gotta get him out my hair I tried everything but it's useless He pushed me so far. Now I'm on the edge Make him disappear Go get him out my hair" 

THE SONG
Little Mix have unveiled the music video for
their latest single, ‘Hair’, and it pretty much
represents everything we love about them.
We’re talking hair-flipping. We’re talking
ridiculous facial expressions. We’re talking
Perrie feeding Leigh-Anne a slice of pizza for
some reason or another.
In short, they’re bringing the sass, and we
love it.
The new video opens with Leigh-Anne
Pinnock apparently having a row over
FaceTime with Sean Paul (we’ve all been
there, right? Except for us it was a rather
blunt Skype exchange with Pitbull), who also
provides a guest rap on the track.
To try and “get him out of her hair” - for that,
friends, is the name of the song - she invites
the rest of the group over for some GHD-
sponsored sleepover fun (because what
would a song called ‘Hair’ be without a bit of
product placement, eh?).

No comments:

Post a Comment