Monday 2 May 2016

DRAKE SAYS HE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH NICKI MINAJ!

CELEB DIRT;DRAKE ADMITS HE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH NICKI.
Drake, 29, has finally spoken out about all of the back-and-forth drama that went down between him andNicki Minaj‘s rumored fiance, Meek Mill, 28. In a new interview, Drake goes on about how important Nicki is to him, proving that Meek still has some serious competition when it comes to her heart.
“I always have respect and love for Nicki,” Drake revealed in a new interview with Zane Lowe for OVO Radio, via Vulture, revealing that she still has a piece of his heart. Unfortunately, he also revealed that the two “haven’t spoke” in quite some time. Bummer.
“I don’t really talk to Nicki. Again, another person that I have a lot of love for and a lot of respect, not only for our past and how much work and time we put in, but even just the way she dealt with the situation [regarding Birdman and Lil Wayne] at hand,” Drake explained. “I understand what love is, and I understand a personal situation. She dealt with me how I would expect her to, which was with class, and I could only ever do the same.”
But, that’s not all. Drake continued, “There were points in time where I was waiting to see like, how is this going to go, how deep is your love, you know?
For now, Nicki’s heart seems set on keeping Meek Mill by her side — especially while she waits for an alleged “third ring” to come. But, at least Drake put his feelings out there and let it be known that Nicki will always have his heart.
Hmm, what should his rumored on-again girlfriend, Rihanna, think about that?
Tell us, HollywoodLifers — Do YOU think Nicki and Drake have a chance at getting together if things don’t work out with Meek? Do YOU think that they will ever work together again? Comment below with your thoughts.

HERE ARE LYRICS THAT PROVE DRAKE STILL LOVES NICKI
1. "Moment 4 Life," Pink Friday: "F--k it, me and Nicki nick getting married today/ And all you bitches that be hating/ Can catch the bouquet"
2. "Miss Me," Thank Me Later: "I love Nicki Minaj/ I told her I'd admit it/ I hope one day we get married just to say we f--king did it/ And girl I'm f--king serious I'm with it if you with it/ 'Cause your verses turn me on and your pants are mighty fitted/ Uh, damn, I think you caught me in a moment."

3. "Only," The Pinkprint: "I never f--ked Nicki cause she got a man/ But when that's over then I'm first in line/ And the other day in her Maybach/ I thought God damn, this is the perfect time/ We had just come from that video/ You know LA traffic, how the city slow/ She was sitting down on that big butt/ But I was still staring at the titties though"

4. "Back to Back," (diss to Meek Mill): "Is that a world tour or your girl's tour?/ I know that you gotta be a thug for her/ This ain't what she meant when she told you to open up more"

5. "Tuscan Leather," Nothing Was the Same:"Not even talkin' to Nicki, communication is breakin'/ I dropped the ball on some personal shit, I need to embrace it"
6. "Charged Up," (diss to Meek Mill): "Rumor has it, I either f--ked her or I never could, But rumor has it, hasn't done you ni--as any good."
And while the next one isn't confirmed to be about Minaj, it definitely has you wondering, considering his interview remarks:
7. "Keep the Family Close," Views"All of my "let's just be friends" are friends I don't have anymore/ How do you not check on me when things go wrong.../ I always saw you for what you could've been/ And even when it's business with you it's personal again/ I knew you before you made ends meet now we're meeting our ends
"And its all because you chose a side/ You're supposed to put your pride aside and ride for me/ Guess it wasn't time/ And of course you went and chose a side that wasn't mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment